Frequently Asked Questions – Videos
Click “Play Video” above to see Charles Tyler Clark expertly answer the following commonly asked questions:
- What is the difference between Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income or SSI?
- How long do I have to be disabled to qualify?
- How do I ask for disability?
- What happens if I get turned down?
- Do I have to have an attorney?
- What do I have to pay you?
- What can I do to help my case?
- How do I prove I’m disabled if I can’t afford to see a doctor?
- How long does it take before I get a hearing?
- How long does it take before I get my money?
- Can I work while I’m waiting on my benefits?
- What are past due benefits?